WE ARE EXPANDING!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
We are currently looking for positive, enthusiastic and highly motivated people who can add values to our thriving organization.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing Assistant (RM2000-RM3000) PUCHONG
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Liaise with Overseas Supplier and Logistic Agents
- Follow up the process flow of import/export goods and delivery.
- Liaise with liner for shipment schedule, and provide prompt information to warehouse for shipment arrival
- Update internal databases (ERP)
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management when required and/or deemed necessary.
Requirements and knowledge:
- Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Any diploma/degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Accounting or relevant field
- Experience with ERP software is an add on advantage
- Mandarin written and speaking is an add on advantage
- Royal Malaysia Custom’s import and export regulation
- Malaysian tariff codes
- ISO 9001-2015
Position Status: Full time
Salary: RM2500 – RM3000
- Manage production floor daily operations based on production planning
- Supervision of the whole production floor
- Record daily production output into production planning
- Provide appropriate training for new staff
- Record daily reject item
- Back up production line during mass production or absence of operator
- Ensure that goods meet quality standard and customer specifications.
- Keep 5S for production floor
- Attend management meeting to discuss regarding production planning or raising issues
- Cooperate with production manager to analyze job orders and develop productions tasks and schedule
- Investigate the problem. Analyze the root cause and define resolutions
- Cooperate with production teams to ensure cost effective, high quality and time delivery of product.
Please send your resume to email@example.com